Educational Qualifications :
Engineering degree (in Computers) or MCA or M.Sc (in Information Technology or Computer Science) or any Degree with equivalent work experience.
• Should have at least 5 years strong working experience in .NET technologies (C#.NET and ASP.NET)
• Experience with SQL databases, particularly MS SQL. Experience with NoSQL a plus.
• Understanding of object-, component- and service-oriented design principles.
• Understanding of WCF, REST, and SOAP architectural styles.
• Familiarity with iterative approaches to software development such as agile or lean development.
• Experience with analytical applications is a plus.
• Experience with RIAs, virtual environments, shell scripting is a plus.
• Experience in financial services is a plus.
• Software development experience including: OOP, concurrency programming, design patterns, Visual Studio, Windows Communication Foundation, RESTful service implementation, Service Oriented Architecture, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing, Transact-SQL Server
• Strong previous experience having designed and implemented service-based systems, preferably dealing with highly available distributed computational analytics on a distributed, scalable computational framework such as a cluster-based “grid” or a high-throughput/low-latency parallel computing farm
• Experience with multi-tiered application development & deployment – Database, Middle Tier, Client etc.
Job Description & Responsibilities
• Excellent understanding of SDLC
• Should have at least 3 -5years strong working experience in .NET technologies (C#.NET and ASP.NET)
• Product/Application development experience using Microsoft Technologies
• Experience with Windows Server 2003 and IIS
• Should have at least 3 years of working experience in database programming (SQL, T-SQL)using MS SQL Server 2000/2005 (or any other RDBMS)and exposure to SQL Server 2008
• Experience with NoSQL a plus.
• Develop scalable, maintainable designs that support loosely coupled enterprise components and foster reuse of software.
• Gather and document technical specifications for applications and features
• Document technical specifications.
• Estimate and track effort required to implement work.
• Participate in identifying and prototyping with emerging technologies.
• Work with business analysts to map business requirements into technical solutions.
• Work with quality assurance engineers to define tests that ensure high quality software.
• Ability to establish priorities and manage multiple critical paths.
• Facilitate technical issues resolution in a collaborative team approach involving development, product management and implementation as appropriate
• Develop cutting edge solutions to maximize the performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities of the system
• Work with development teams in an agile context as it relates to software development, including test driven development, automated unit testing and test fixtures, and pair programming
• Superior knowledge of measuring performance, identifying bottlenecks (code and/or architectural design), and monitoring resource usage (memory, CPU, disk IO, network IO)
• Should be able contribute individually and work with the team as well
• Should have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Should have good communication skills as interaction with the US managers is necessary
• Should be a good team player
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment, on-site/off-shore development model
• Excellent communication skills and willing to communicate with US Manager on daily basis
• Should be able to work independently
• Willing to work individually, team or cross team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of support.
Upload your skills, we’ll help you to reach your dream job with proper assistance.Upload Your Resume
If you are looking to hire skilled or professionals, just post your job. With free of cost we’ll promote your requirement in multiple channels. You will receive not only the response but also your brand creation.Post A Job Now