• Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for various development projects from definition phase through implementation.
• Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients, recognizes system deficiencies, and implement effective solutions.
• Owns the development lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project. Communicates and enforces coding standards, quality of deliverable and manages technical resources within budget and project schedule.
• Facilitates team and client meetings effectively, holds regular status meetings with development team, keeps development team well informed of changes within the organization, facilitate development teams for effective communication, resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Lead software developers for development/enhancement of software applications and systems using J2EE, Eclipse, Java and related technologies, using EJB, JDBC, JSP, Struts Framework, Servlets, HTML5, DHTML, JBoss, XML, XSLT, AJAX, Web Services, Oracle, Windows, UNIX etc as well as various other software development tools, languages and technologies.Prior hands on experience in majority of these are required.
• Teamwork – Facilitates effective intra & inter team interaction, acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions, inspires team to attain goals and pursue professional excellence.
• Candidate will also analyze different business critical situations for but not limited to, employer sponsored reimbursement programs and other business process outsourced programs. He will be responsible for establish, manage and improve software development life cycles using different methodologies like Scrum and Waterfall with project management tools like Project Insight and Microsoft Project.
• A minimum of 15-20 years of Software Development experience relevant to the technology uses (Oracle and Java / J2EE), with a significant experience as technology manager, technology lead, resource manager.
• Understanding of Development lifecycle models like Scrum, Agile methods, Waterfall method is of added advantages.
• Understanding of majority of the leading modern web frameworks like JSF, Seam, Spring, Struts is required. Knowledge of web 2.0, AJAX and related component frameworks will be a plus.
• Knowledge of Oracle SQL and database design will be preferred.
• Having subject matter expertise for various reimbursement and treasury methodologies like ACH, check, debit card and payroll will be preferable.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work effectively across multiple business units, external clients and technology partners and fellow team members.
Upload your skills, we’ll help you to reach your dream job with proper assistance.Upload Your Resume
If you are looking to hire skilled or professionals, just post your job. With free of cost we’ll promote your requirement in multiple channels. You will receive not only the response but also your brand creation.Post A Job Now