SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Technical Architect is a key member of the implementation project team and is responsible for the overall technical design and build of the custom elements of a project. The Technical Architect works as a team member along with the Engagement Manager, Solution Architect and supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
Co-team with the Solutions Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
Produce a detailed technical design document to match the solution design specifications
Complete/oversee the custom development and quality assurance efforts for custom work
Participate and lead, when needed, the project meetings with the customer
Manage development designs across multiple projects to meet project and customer required time lines.
Provide Customer Training as required
Participate in internal projects as required
Maintain current certifications and obtain new certifications as needed
• Passion for building scalable, global, complex enterprise systems for Banking finance to solve problems with proven ability to deliver high quality software.
• Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts.
• Expert knowledge of Java/j2ee is a must.
• Innovative and creative with Web technologies to build high performing web applications
• Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
Upload your skills, we’ll help you to reach your dream job with proper assistance.Upload Your Resume
If you are looking to hire skilled or professionals, just post your job. With free of cost we’ll promote your requirement in multiple channels. You will receive not only the response but also your brand creation.Post A Job Now