REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent experience.
• At least four years’ experience in professional software development responsible for High Level Design, Development & Unit Testing.
• Ability to interact with other developers in a professional and consistent manner.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in-person, over the phone, and in written communication; individually and within groups.
• Keen grasp of time management.
• Ability to accurately estimate software development tasks.
• A strong desire to learn.
• Experience using one or many of the following technologies :
o .NET Framework4.5 with C# 5.0 or better
o Experience on ASP.NET WebForms 4 & ASP.NET MVC 4 or better
o Experience with WCF or the ASP.NET MVC Web API
o Databases like SQL Server 2012 or better or any other NoSQL/RDBMS
o Experience on WinForms/WPF with MVVM
o Experience with Selenium using C#
o Experience with Configuration Management tools like Team Foundation Server or VSS or Git or any other.
o Experienced with the entire Software Development Lifecycle.
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Methodologies.
• Ability to solve complex and challenging problems.
• Ability to think outside the box to come up with creative solutions.
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Working knowledge of the Scrum Agile Development Methodology.
Upload your skills, we’ll help you to reach your dream job with proper assistance.Upload Your Resume
If you are looking to hire skilled or professionals, just post your job. With free of cost we’ll promote your requirement in multiple channels. You will receive not only the response but also your brand creation.Post A Job Now