Roles and Responsibilities:
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Proven SEO experience
• Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Upload your skills, we’ll help you to reach your dream job with proper assistance.Upload Your Resume
If you are looking to hire skilled or professionals, just post your job. With free of cost we’ll promote your requirement in multiple channels. You will receive not only the response but also your brand creation.Post A Job Now